(in no particular order)
1. Lionel Shriver*: too relentless
2. Margaret Atwood: too angsty about not yet winning the Nobel she deserves
3. Donna Tartt: too happy living a life without social media
4. Zadie Smith: too talented
5. Roxane Gay: too worried I’m accidentally friends with her nemesis
6. Erica Jong: too sexy
7. Jay McInerney: too tired of talking about my beloved second person POV
8. Jon Krakauer: too eager to investigate
9. Tara Westover: too educated
10. Colson Whitehead: too many Pulitzers
*Wearing that sombrero didn't help....
NOTE: I'm taking a summer break from writer interviews and am just going to have FUN with this blog for a month or so.